Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gilmore Girls in Need of New Home


I will sorely miss Lorelai, Rory, Luke, Logan, Michel, Christopher, Richard and Emily Gilmore and especially Paris Gellar. But they need to get out of my house NOW before I neglect any further motherly duties! Please help me!

This is the greatest show ever created! Witty, entertaining, well-written, and just plain HILARIOUS! I have seasons 3-7 and I'm selling them for $50 for all, or $10 each.

I feel like my heart is literally being ripped out of my chest as I'm posting these for sale, but I have to do it. I'm a mother of two kids and this show is causing MAJOR time wastage and I just can't have it in the house anymore! I think I have watched every episode at least eight times each. That's what I love most about this show. You don't have to watch it in any order. Usually, when I need a little break, I pick a number between 3 and 7 to choose which season, then a number between 1 and 7 to choose which disc and then a number between 1 and 22 to choose the episode. It's always a surprise which show I get to see, and it's ALWAYS a wonderful 40 minutes of my life.

When they are gone, I will most likely be found huddled in the fetal position on my floor, trying to overcome the withdrawal I will be going through.

(this is what I posted on KSL)

No comments: